Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Why I Still Think We Should Bomb Iran

Yeah, yeah, nobody ever wants to say it, even though if Bush were planning attack right now, it would be the best legacy he’ll ever leave.

I watched President ‘blah blah ma mood’ talk at Columbia. I saw enough and listened long enough to him not only quote the Quran, but to quote it in such a way that clearly showed him to be that ‘special guy predicted to quote scripture.’ Unh, hunh, I turned him off.

Honestly, its hard enough to understand the Bible and this guy comes here quoting something clearly for his own country. Would Bush EVER quote the Bible in a speech anywhere? Did he quote it, with conviction & vigor, when we really needed it, after 9/11? So who IS this idiot, who hates Jews and refuses to acknowledge that his country even HAS homosexuals. I’m sure they don’t NOW!

Later I got to read what msnbc online had to say. I didn’t see the President of Columbia University give the misguided Islamic revolutionist the what fer on such topics of ‘Please explain how it is the Holocaust did not occur' - President ‘ma mood’s’ answer: ‘Okay, it occurred but what has that got to do with the Palestinians?’ a - hello- scary answer.

And if we needed to hear from someone who hates Bush while hailing from another country, and since that could have pretty much been ANY other country, why allow one in that’s probably trying to spy on our shit while ‘ma mood’ gets a moment.

Furthermore watching this asshole is like watching an early Hitler, who thinks he’s fooling everyone. And in case you don’t think those ‘Left-Behind’ guys and the the Book of Isaiah in the Good Ol’ Bible don’t it have correctly – When Iran bombs Israel, that is called World War III, because whether you like it or not, the U.S. has ties with Israel and so nuclear hell begins. You can’t tell me that SOMEone in the White House doesn’t read, (perhaps Laura?).

Look, I’m not the only one thinking these things. Our/Your representatives put it so well, that I will actually quote them:


On Capitol Hill, conservatives said Columbia should not have invited Ahmadinejad to speak. Senate Republican Leader Mitch McConnell, R-Ky., said “there is a world of difference between not preventing Ahmadinejad from speaking and handing a megalomaniac a megaphone and a stage to use it.”

Newsflash: What is megalomania? Merriam Webster online defines it as:
1 : a mania for great or grandiose performance
2 : a delusional mental disorder that is marked by feelings of personal omnipotence and grandeur

You know, what Senate Republican Leader Mitch McConnell, of Kentucky, said makes no sense whatsoever: either you don’t prevent him from speaking or you hand him a megaphone and a stage.

Didn’t they do both? They handed him a stage AND a megaphone. He and his country are so full of something, worse than a Cheshire cat, worse than a kid who used a marker on your couch and doesn’t want you to see the couch, or the marker behind his back.

I don’t care about the blah-blah coming out of his mouth. I’m concerned he said some code word to Al Quaida. I know Iran recently said they were closing up their southern border with the the north of Iraq, to make the US happy. What shocking thing will they do? What ‘King Ferdinand’ will they assassinate? Who will they invade?

It’s not paranoia, I told you I don’t get that. It’s good common sense.

Bomb them back to the days of Muhammad. Do them a favor. Instead of 'Nasty Little Government Speaks at American University' make it 'Nasty Little Government Meets Stone Age: And Likes it.'

No, I'm not kidding. And I look forward to my Iranian hits. THEY have to stay on long enough to translate it. :)

Why am I the only sane, large, glowing, (mega-glow-ing) manic on the planet?

No comments: