Friday, September 14, 2007

Because Canines Really Are Funny

Best Singles' Ad Ever

This ad recently appeared in the Atlanta Journal-Constitution:

SINGLE BLACK FEMALE seeks male companionship, ethnicity unimportant. I'm a very good girl who LOVES to play. I love long walks in the woods, riding in your pickup truck, hunting, camping and fishing trips, cozy winter nights lying by the fire. Candlelight dinners will have me eating out of your hand. I'll be at the front door when you get home from work wearing only what nature gave me. Call [phone number] and ask for Daisy. I'll be waiting.


Reportedly, more than 15,000 men found themselves talking to the Atlanta Humane Society.

This story is from the September's edition of Funny Dog Tales an e-newsletter from the website Fun Stuff For Dogs at http://www.funstufffordogs.com/ , a great site for all things Dog. Go to the website to sign up for your e-newsletter. I always enjoy the stories when I get mine and it's not spam and truly lives up to its name.

No comments: