Sunday, September 9, 2007

Crazed fan touches Brad Pitt...and I think he liked it!

For a year and a half, Jungletart readers have wondered: Who is Jungletart, what does she look like? Finally revealed here in this telling video, I've been caught on tape and I'm not afraid for the world to see. I'm young, I'm cute and Gosh Darn it, I'm not afraid to get frisky with a gorgeous hot celebrity in person!



I was able to hop a plane to another country (it sounded like I was in Italy here) and I want to thank my 'new' country that they didn't immediately shove me in a police vehicle for possibly torturous questioning like my 'old' country, America, is allowed to do because of our lowered standards for human rights and apathetic embrace of invasive new laws that most likely will contribute to the destruction of 200 years of civility . Well, I only tried to touch Brad Pitt and not someone presidential. It's understandable to want to touch Brad, as we can only assume touching Bush would be a bonafide assasination attempt. So, in the end, it's just all fun & games.:)

Gratzi, Italia! Tu es mi amore neuve!!! Vive La Tart!:) (Thank you, Italy! You are my new love!!! Long live the Tart!;)

No comments: