Saturday, March 25, 2006

This is where I got married on March 26 last year


The Grove, outside of Las Vegas, Nevada

Yes, indeed and wouldn't you know it, it was a stunningly beautiful day, it really was the the perfect time of year and in the mountains. The whole thing went off beautifully. We had all of of our relatives there and an aunt on each side gave a reading which was so special. The reception was a blast, everything from the music to the cake, the photography, yeah even a video, it really was the stuff memories are made of.

We honeymooned at Caesar's Palace and we saw Celine Dion (and Elton John in the audience) the next day. We played slots and sometimes won. In short it was a dream and it makes me cry to remember how absolutely beautiful and dreamlike it was. Its what we all deserve. A truly beautiful day.

Life hasn't always been rosy for the Tart, and I kick myself just the littlest bit for needing to say that. Someone's going to get on here and think, "My God, her life's been all roses just so lovely and sickening." Well, it has been that but really in reality. So much good and and the parts that weren't, basically for me I speak of being sick and being in the hospital, really are sickening. Tart earned and earns every day, her trip to paradise in the desert.

Wanna know what I'm doing this year? Cleaning, doing laundry, doing finding the cat activities, and taking medicine, three times a day, just like I do every day...

Oh, and...

Pinky: What are we doing today, Brain?

Brain: The same thing we do everyday Pinky...we're taking over the world!

PS. And just to make it even more sickening, I married a really good guy and I would fly out to a different time zone, put on binding corset-like underwear and a big fluffy thing on my head and do it all over again! I love you, Honey!!!!! Happy Anniversary! Let's keep on with this crazy little thing called Love! :)

5 comments:

Me, Not You said...

Awwww!
How sweet!
Happy Anniversary!
Maybe you two could go out for dinner after you take over the world ;)

Hope said...

Happy Anniversary
Savor the photos and get back to that dusting.

Tracy said...

Happy Anniversary Tart! I agree with enigma, you should go out for dinner! Celibrate! You both deserve it!

Raine said...

I hope you had a wonderful day. I dont find it sickening, I find it wonderful that you have some joy in your life

The Idiot Speaketh said...

Happy Anniversary! Hope you have many happy years together!