Friday, March 3, 2006

Meme of 5



(French vineyard, France. Because a picture a day keeps the blues away.)

Meme of 5
What were you doing 10 years ago?? I was recovering from being in a state hospital.

What were you doing 1 year ago? Getting ready to get married. (Mar. 26, 2005)A definite improvement.

5 snacks I enjoy - cheese, popcorn, Wheat Thins, apples, and meat in general. (How'd I get this big on snacks like that?!)

5 songs to which I know all the lyrics- Almost all Black Crowes songs, and 'Love Shack' by the B-52's (I'm still trying to convince my husband to karaoke this in public with me. Ha!)

5 things I would do if I were a millionaire- Buy a log cabin overlooking a lake and mountains and have somebody bring me my groceries if I didn't want to deal with traffic. Also, I would travel, definitely to at least Italy and China. Make it so my husband didn't have to work anymore and he could have fun with me (yeah, definitely multi-millionare status for me, please)

5 bad habits - sleeping way too long, getting mad and not knowing how to deal with it (so bipolar), sometimes saying way too much, slouching (not keeping my posture up), not keeping up with laundry.

5 things I like doing- typing, visiting with friends, lovin' up my animals, used to crochet/knit/x-stitch, blogging.

5 things I would never wear, buy or get new again - super high heels/stilletos/platform shoes, liquid makeup, acrylic nails at a salon, (wow, this one is hard for me. I can think of plenty of things I would buy!)

5 favorite toys- the computer, my animals, my clarinet, my People magazines, the television.

Here's the deal: remove the blog in the top spot from the following list and bump everyone up one place. Then add your blog to the bottom

[ i am gen ]
My Bipolar Life
Pax Nortona
Raine's Days
Adventures of a JungleTart

Then select 5 people to tag

OK, I tag Enigma and Mysti, and double tag Dr. Serani (I know that Raine tagged her once. Hey, sorry for any misunderstanding Dr.!) If Maggs ever comes here, she is tagged, too!
Warning: It takes forever to fill one of these things out.
Yes, I just discovered html tags. Good day, all!

5 comments:

Me, Not You said...

Ha! I come to capture a shot of your blog & I get tagged!
I'm working on the responses, but I wanted to let you know that I saw it.

Also, I've linked your blog and will be doing a short intro soon (that's why I "took a picture" of your blog)

Have a great day.

Tracy said...

lol engima and I think a like! I just did my responses. Kind of fun! Okay and if you do not mind I would like to add you as a link to my blog? Just like enigma, like I said we are thinking alike. Thought I would ask first though. If you do not want to be seen on my blog please let me know.
Mysti

'Tart said...

Well, my garsh, of course you can. Wow! I want to tell you both that makes me feel mighty wonderful. Hey- update: Despite getting a traffic ticket today, which strangely enough I laugh it off (I know this will be something to blog about) I am doing splendidly on the patch. Weirdly, I feel more alive today than I have in a long time, and not manic either. And tomorrow I pick up the little guy. Life is good.

The Idiot Speaketh said...

Tart...Hello! Thanks for visiting my blog, have bookmarked yours so I can check in on it... My wife agreed with you and felt the rating system was unnescessary and better for people to wonder what is real and what is not...I will prob drop it....Have a good one!

Medicoglia, RN said...

LMAO...I tagged Dr Deb too!!

Sera