Sunday, March 12, 2006

Introducing....Paddy-pug!!!!



The most amazing thing has happened to us. Paddy-pug is HERE!
My God, people, she is A-dor-able, even cuter than in this picture, where she is only 2 or 3 weeks old. Now 8 weeks old, she is a bit of a butterball in terms of what you'd expect, as my Emma was a whole lot smaller at that point. We put her on the floor and let Emma take a look and they got along very well. I was beside myself. She is just the cutest thing. I took pictures and even a couple tiny videos with my neato digital camera, all of which need to be uploaded and you can be sure I'll get them up here.

Paddy is my Mom's pug. Eventually, I think she'll be a little travelin' girl as Mom plans to tootle around in her RV.

The jungle is complete. I may have to quit my job just to bask in the love. :)

2 comments:

Raine said...

Aawwwwwwwww she's adorable!!!!!

Tracy said...

Omgosh what an adorable little ball!!!! My heart melted and now I am wanting a puppy!!!!! lol