Sunday, December 23, 2007

More on Abilify - and it's graphic, oh my! (warning)

It wants to poop, but It can'ts.

A week and more ago, I gave birth to 3-5 pound terds once a day. It was as horrible as you can imagine without anesthesia, but at least I had something to be proud of when it was all over. For 5 seconds.

But now, the predicted verklemptness concerning the Abilify has come true. No more, at all.

I have a remedy that few know about, I found out about when I had to go to the ER over this problem a decade or more ago.

I don't share because it's a bulimic/anorexic's dream and I don't want to further those illnesses. Seriously. But I'm so glad I've got something akin to a grenade for my simple and abhorrent needs.:)

Something to consider about Abilify, because nobody's gonna tell you true quite like I just did, I am pretty sure.

Mentally, I guess I feel better. Hmmm, come to think of it, I haven't had a suicidal thought in a week. But its Christmas time, and I have worked so hard to get some spirit. But people do off themselves this time of year.

I think I am more even.

Oh, and that Abilify pill - it's a tiny one. Smaller than my Lunesta. Both seem to pack enough punch to get their respective jobs done.

No comments: