Saturday, December 15, 2007

24 Months in Jail: Michael Vick_Couldn't happen to a nicer guy

Title says it all, but I guess this proves that a federal judge finds Vick as repulsive and deserving of More than the penalty asked for by the prosecuter as Tart does, as I have said all along.

As for the NAACP, I think you backed the wrong horse, hunh? Not only is it reprehensible to murder dogs, make plenty of money off it and call it a business, I think the more important point, if they ever were trying to make one 'that Vick had made the mistake of killing dogs,' is that he made the mistake of killing 50 or more, as I'm pretty sure they had to euthanize his pits.

If he killed 50 or more human beings we couldn't electrocute him enough. And Vick enjoys a good electrocution.

This has nothing to do with race or football.

I couldn't care about either. I'm just glad Justice finally reared her head in Virginia. She oughtta come aroun' more often.

No comments: