Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Can't Sleep


It's 4 a.m. and I don't want to be awake.


Was watching 'Corinna, Corinna' (a great movie) and left it, in attempt to find some Tylenol P.M.


I never found it.


It's difficult because Husband was awake, slightly, a little while ago but went back fast asleep. It's irritating and frustrating to be left to scrouge extra Lunestas, and sit here typing crap.


I have always found it a disturbing 'side effect' of the illness that if I'm not drugged, I'm not going to sleep.


I'm thinking about getting another pug, a black one. This is more likely to happen than me getting pregnant any time soon and having a human baby. My furbabies have it made, I treat them well.


Pugs AND drugs, Pugs AND drugs: to get me thru.

Update: Out of pure boredom I finally hit the 'Next Blog' button for the first time.

There is a lot of crap out there!

A lot of people who have no clue, and don't care for that matter, how to make a coherent sentence, or that it wouldn't kill them to put a picture up.

Then there's the sex sites (I must have come across 3 out of 10 or so hits - um Blogger you disappoint me), which confuse me because they're all women and I think they're looking for women, but I'm not sure.

Then there's the site which looked to be in English, but was the typical bitch that I often mention that's REALLY into her kids. Had a post about her friend who quote "treats her dog like family" end quote - as though that were odd, crazy, or nuts.

I vow that when/if I have children I will continue to share my patience with my animals, who indeed have brought me great joy.

I already have to be patient in ways that defy understanding, just to get through the day, and just to keep from killing myself.

Not understanding why a normie who thinks she's the shit for getting up early every morning AND potty training a kid doesn't have the inner capacity to truly 'get it.' Every year more and more Americans are spending butt-loads of moulah on their pets and a SIGNIFicant portion of people say they're family without blinking an eye.

I believe that the 2 million or so non-diagnosed bipolars are gonna find out the truth, hopefully soon, which will right there make significant gains in out numbering the normies.

And I believe that all the bitchy 'mommies' that in fact would have NOTHING to do if they hadn't gotten pregnant in most cases at too young an age, will be drowned out by sense and sensibility, or simply go the 'Mommy Chat Room in Hell' which is still, conveniently located in Hell, after their nagging asses, thankfully, finally die.

I can't tell express how much I can't stand that mentality. Want to hear more? Wrote 500 other posts about it.:)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

pugs are adorable.. but i would so love to get a mastiff. they are just so expensive but awesome pups;) it sucks when you can't sleep ugh

Tracy said...

I hope you get your black pug.... and can sleep tonight! Hugs, btw on my blog i posted something just for ya, knowing you would understand why i did so. :)

Mysti