Sunday, April 23, 2006



This is a pic of somebody else's problem..I mean Siamese. Looks remarkably like mine though. He is a beauty.

I am getting disenchanted with the cat. The bugger bit me! He has done it before but I thought those were love bites, I was warned about it, but this time I think he may have meant it maliciously. Case in point, after this biting me right on my lips, I squealed as in disbelief, smacked him and put (threw?) him down.

I am presently in his room and he is not coming out of his hidey place. He is pissed too!

I am mad at him, and I guess he's sensitive to know it. I feel like I should just feed him, clean his box and let him be. Oh, and by the way, he loves my husband.

I have joked to Husband, well then we will keep getting cats until one of them likes me. We will have 10 cats.

I know somewhere, someone (stop it Mark!) is laughing. You did tell me so, Mark. I guess I should ready the blender.

Now he's on me, kneading my stomach. Damn these cats are moody. I don't know where they get it from!

3 comments:

Me, Not You said...

Hey, tart, if you're looking for a cat that's not been blended, we have a lovable stray that I think USED to be someone's inside cat... she needs a good home... *hint hint* *wink*

I'm sorry you got bit... Maybe it was a "i really love you" bite????

hugs

'Tart said...

Yes, I think in fact it was an I love you bite, because I have been loved up since and his usual bite's are obvious love ones.

As I try to figure out how to love him, I feel like we come to these impasses. I was so frustrated to think he bit because he was mad. But at least he does not give up on me.

He's on me now.

Tracy said...

OMG Mark makes me laugh so hard... At this moment I am imagining you going to go kick your cat! LOL I am so sorry he is being s**t

Hugs.