Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Restrained Boringness yet Depwessded.


Just feel rotten and dooown.
I hate to bring anyone else down.
3 more days to go at work and you'd think I had to climb Mt. Everest.
I could go more into that but I would just end up pissing myself off and it wouldn't clarify anything for anyone else. I can say that after spending nearly 2 years there, I'm pretty certain I'm just going to walk out Friday and no one is going to notice and that will be it.

So I guess it's good I'm leaving a place like that. How bitter they get when you tell them it's over for you. Yeah, well, I said I wouldn't go into it.

It is good to have restraint, for me to express restraint. As Bipolar Guy said, you can't say everything in a blog. Right now, I just don't want to say anything, at all. I guess that's monstrously boring, but I am putting out there something new. I have suspected for a bit that I am in fact, monstrously boring. Ah well.

2 comments:

Me, Not You said...

Hey tart, do you know how to have a blog party? neither do I, but we need to find out how so that we can throw you a no-more-job-party!
I've got the SoBe (for those that don't know what that is, it's a wonderful brand of a fruit kind of drink - no alcohol), chips and salsa....
;)

And just so you know, what a person suspects about them self is not always true. You are not boring to me at all. You are one of my blog-buddies and cared about.
This blog is for and about you. Do not worry about entertaining anyone.
If you want to say something, say it. If don't want to say anything, then don't. I have blogged about nothing many times. lol

Hugs to you, 'tart.

Tracy said...

Tart Boring?????? Never!!! We tend to be hardest on ourselfs then anyone can ever possibly be. The last thing I would ever say about you is that you are boring. I agree with Enigma Lets have a blog party for you!!!! I will bring the cake! One thing that not many people know about me is that I am a former pastry chef... LOL So I will bake you one fantastic cake! What ever flavor you like.

This is your blog hun, you write what ever you wish.
((((Tart))))