Thursday, October 25, 2007

Please don't expect me to post anything important when I feel like mumble-chump. For those of you who can't figure that one out, I feel like a chump driven to write nothing for fools, one who can barely mumble that VERY true statement. As if most of you care:

Crazy

Craaaaaaaaazy

Craazy for feeling so lonely

Craaazy for feeling so blue

I knew

You'd love me as long as you wanted

And then someday

You'd leave me for somebody new

Woooooorrrry

Why do I let myself worry

Wonderin'

Wondering what

What in the world did I do?

Patsy Cline

Please don't expect more

Ya'll lucky ya got that outta me. I AM SICK.
Tart

2 comments:

Dreaming Mage said...

tart.

ease up on yourself. I know it's not easy feeling crazy. why do you think I deleted my blog?

some of us love you.

Mage

Raine said...

Crazy for thinking my love could hold you......I'm crazy for trying and crazy for cry and I'm crazy for loving you.....
Hope you feel better soon hun