Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Gonna be Gone Again!!

I know it's difficult to fathom, but I am going on Vacaaation! It's a trip with Husband to see his lovely family,and I will be traveling to another state, in the car, for a looong period of time - non stop - with Pug in tow. So posting may stop for a bit, but I'll be back!!

I'm putting a 'patriotic pic' up because its the 4th of July. Some people get excited by the fireworks, when you get a little older you unfortunately start thinking politics. I am glad to celebrate the freedom of my country from the British and enjoy the lighthearted side of things. But people are dying, just to proudly uphold the flag and thank God its still here to uphold. So, I think it is a bittersweet holiday.

Webshot

Chill on the fireworks people! - cause my dog does not understand we are NOT being invaded! EVERY time one goes off. Sheesh!

See you soon!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

That's so funny - my dog used to freak out over firecrackers, too. :-) I actually had to give him anti-anxiety medicine on the 4th of July! Hope you have a great vacation...

Tracy said...

We took lily out to see the fireworks, and she about dug her little paws in our neck. Poor little thing. Have a wonderful trip. Tried to call you yesterday and my phone is not working right. Not sure what is wrong with it. I can hear the other person but no one can hear me. Hmmmm

Talk with you soon!

blessings,
Mysti

Raine said...

have a wonderful trip and catch lots of fish!!!