Monday, February 13, 2006

Uh oh.

I have to admit this whole blogging thing is the biggest high I've had in a while. I'm scaring myself frankly, not only for the masses of time that I am no longer spending "hangin' with my loved ones" as noted in my favorites, but for the weird, the motor's going feeling. I don't like it. At the same freakin' time I've frankly been in hell for the past two months, yes to the point of just wanting it to stop. As in suicide. Am I supposed to say spoiler or something? So, of course, we can all see the bipolar in this. I wanted to be d*mn sure that I was being myself on this page, but the fact that it is 11:57 p.m. and I have staved off taking my night meds because I didn't want to get sleepy, well, I can see that that's not a good thing. So, I am trying to chill. These roses are for you all. I got to get some sleep. I got a neat thing planned for my husband for the a.m. and I'll tell you about it later.
Tart

No comments: