Sunday, March 29, 2009

Passionate Blogger Award.


Mike Golch received this award and some true and wonderful words from Compassionate blogger (the link is on Mike's site). Thank you, Mike, for giving it to me (it is 'Good Stuff's first award!) as I do feel a passion for blogging (and won't put ads on my site, it's to express myself). I feel very blessed to have blog friends like you and I give this award to my followers on both sites (Tracy - you are passionate twice!) and those that have commented on my site (Raine's AfterMath). It's a pleasure to reside in cyberspace with you and be blessed by your passion for documenting your days and your writings.
Tart:)

7 comments:

Mike Golch said...

I gave this to you in the spirit of the award.You are a compasionate blogger.Hugs my cyber friend.

Tracy said...

Aww Tart thank you so much! Hugs my friend.

Hopefulsl said...

Well Tart!
Mike is right about you being a compassionate blogger :) I really need to get caught up over here ~lol~ I have been so busy on my other sites that I just have put Blogger aside. I'm thinking of posting a new post today since I am off of work today, we'll see though ~lol~.......I can say one thing and do another, you know how that can go ~lol~ Hope life is treating you good and how's that new litter pup of yours doing? Miss talking with you and hope to write to you more often again :)

TTYS-Love Stacy ((((((TART))))))

JC said...

Hey Tart! Guess what, ms. popular! You've been tagged :)
Luv, Jena

Raine said...

AWwwwww thanks Tart. I'll put it up asap

Mike Golch said...

just stopped by to wish you and yous a Blessed Easter.and to as for prayers for my MIL.

'Tart said...

I wish you a blessed Easter too, Mike, and I'll pray for your MIL.
Tart