Friday, August 1, 2008

Tracy's site, Spiritual Brush Strokes, is experiencing technical difficulties on Explorer

If you use Internet Explorer to open and view Tracy's website (Spiritual Brush Strokes ) you will find that there is a little 'glitch' in it, as of this evening any way, where you can't open it (on Explorer, it works fine on Mozilla:).

I'm letting anyone know this who comes here, that she is waiting to see if Blogger will get over their 'little problems' and let her publish for everyone very soon.:)

I was in contact with her and she just wanted her Blogger Land friends to know that she was feeling a little grounded (especially because her ability to comment wasn't working for a bit but Now They Are!:) but that she expects this to work out soon. Let's hope so!!

I am going fishing A-gain in the morning, so I best be off to beddy-bye. Wish me luck!! I'll report back soon.
Love,
Tart

3 comments:

Mike Golch said...

Blogger and Internet Explorer are wholesale blocking blogs from viewing the blogger sites. That is one reason that I have the Word Press site as well. Blogger was giving me a lot of grief as well.Hugs and God's Love and Blessings Mike G.said that!(it's an A.A.Thing)

Hopefulsl said...

How sweet of you Tart for posting this for all of us. I hope things will work out for my sis soon....
Good luck fishing, and i hope you
catch a BIG ONE!!!!Have fun today and
we will here about everything later.
Hugs My Friend,
Love,Stacy

'Tart said...

I didn't get to go fishing today and catch the Big One (Wanh!). Ah well. Thanks for thanking me for this post.:) Hugs to you both!:)
Love,
Tart