Saturday, August 2, 2008

Pretty much a boring Saturday.

Well, Tracy's site seems to be working fine now! Yaay!

I ended up not going fishing. We could hear the 'rolling thunder' outside this morning and decided that it was a no fishing day. You can fish in all kinds of weather, but being on a rented aluminum boat in thunderstorms was probably not the best choice. So we didn't go.

The only other somewhat noteworthy thing so far today was Karaoke.

I do this in the safety (for myself and listener!) of my own home on an ancient karaoke machine. My favs include a 4-disc set of 'oldies' - everything from Elvis, The Supremes, Bill Haley and His Comets, you name it - that has tons of songs, including 'UnChained Melody,' 'Smoke Gets In Your Eyes,' 'Sugar Pie, Honey Bunch,' and so many more.

Am I good? No, but I think it's good for me to hear my voice projected out a little sometimes. I'm sure it's kind of cute.:)

2 comments:

Mike Golch said...

I'm glad that her site is working! having fun at home is always good.I won't complain about your singing as long as you do not complain about my bad Hammered Dulcimer playing. I enjoyed the visit. hugs and God's love and Blessings!Mike G. said that! (It;s an A.A. thing)

Tracy said...

:D ty so much for posting about my site being down! Hugssssssss