Sunday, July 27, 2008

A Good Weekend!:)

I am so glad that my friend Tracy has returned from her vacation and that she enjoyed it immensely and had a great time and feels better than ever!:) That's the way a good vacation should be!

I went fishing (again) yesterday, this time on another rented John boat, similar to the one we 'had' to sell back to IG. We brought a friend with us and had a good morning fishing on the water. We had a really nice time fishing for several hours until it got hot. Husband caught two very small fish, the first one on his first try of putting his line in the water - it practically jumped into the boat!



There it is!

The second one was the tiniest panfish and Husband barely knew that something was on his line. It seemed to have gotten 'caught' on the fishes gill. Husband tried to get the hook out quickly but it was also flopping on the hot metal of the boat, sadly it may not have made it. We like to look at our fish, take a picture and put them back so they can be caught by someone else!:)


This is Husband throwing the small fish over the side after getting it off the hook. It happened fast for me to take the picture, I think you can see the fish on the right side of picture going over the side of the boat!

Today we already had a thunderstorm that is over and I think I may try my 'Donna Dewberry' craft painting again, or get out my knitting. Despite 'recovering' from the heat and having to take a restful nap yesterday, I have had a pretty good, restful weekend.

I wish a Good week to all in Blogger Land!

Love,

Tart

5 comments:

Mike Golch said...

I'm glad you and yours are haveing a great time fishing!
Hugs and God's Blessings. Mike G. said that.

'Tart said...

Thank you Mike for your comment and Hugs and Blessings right back at cha, my friend.
Sincerely,
Tart

Tracy said...

Oh Tart, stopped by here earlier, but a storm cut me short when trying to comment. ll. I am glad you had such a wonderful time fishing! I am also glad to be back, and looking foward to talking with you this week. Missed you lots. Hugs

Hopefulsl said...

Glad you are having fun fishing...
Now i know that you guys do it for
the sport, you do not take them home
to eat them...
Hope you relax now and enjoy painting
or knitting...Take care now.
Hugsss to you,
Love,Stacy

CP said...

Glad you had a restful weekend.

http://ontheothercheek.blogspot.com/

CP