Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Where'd I go?

Turns out taking care of a 8.5 pound puppy can put your back out.

'Specially if you've been sleeping for the the past 3 years and only recently started putting in 12+ hours a day in life.

Do you hear me? I dropped out of life and only since mid-December with Abilify turning me back into the Wonder Woman I subliminally knew I always was, have I been able to get up in the morning, go to bed at night, you know, be my semblance of Normal.

So now I'm on pain relievers and muscle relaxants to help. And if that don't help, I will request physical therapy.

And the puppy is cute as a button, smart as can be, learns fast and is needy. Oh, those puppies.:)

I may work at home, too, and if that happens, I may not blog ALL the time. Don't freak! We'll see.

And it's good to see you, too.:):)

No comments: