Monday, April 16, 2007

CafePress: Gone.

Why is CafePress off Tart's blog, Mommy?

Well, because they entirely changed their affiliate program, because they were not making any money, and then turned the entire program over to a different company and no one has yet to make any sense out of it. Not to mention that not a single soul bought anything off the ads in Tart's website. Talk about not feasible in anyone's world, Sweet Darling.

CafePress is gone, off me site. If I make something to sell, I just might let people know. Otherwise I'm not crapping up my site with useless blinking ads that nobody cares about. Well, you lose some you learn some.

1 comment:

Raine said...

I do plan to buy a t-shirt someday but Im not sure if it was off cafe press or not. The one I want is expensive and just never seems to be in my budget.....