Thursday, February 15, 2007

Cafepress.com - Now a click away from Adventures of a Jungletart!!

Cafepress.com has images/slogans about everything ~ including bipolar, animals, celebrities and tons more!!

They put them on T-shirts, buttons, mugs, aprons, dog shirts, and other products! All made by creative individual-types like you or me.

Jungletart is an affiliate member at Cafepress.com (soon to have my own store!!) Click on the button in my sidebar, buy anything and I can get a teensy %!!
I'd love if you'd come check it out!!


So many fantastic designs - I did a lot of research in checking them out!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I bet you will have fun with the store and do a great job!! Sorry haven't been by in a while been a little sick and busy with the kids...looks like you have been busy:)

Tracy said...

How awesome for you Tart. I can not wait to see what you have to sell. (((hugs)))

The Idiot Speaketh said...

Thanks for the cat in the hammock pix! Now my cats are all staring at the screen and then looking at me with those "We want one.." look in their eyes.