Monday, February 5, 2007

Apparently, I am having Seroquel 'kick me bottom' side effects.

Don't get me wrong: I like the 'quel, it is my friend. It keeps me from going nutsky from never sleeping by utterly drugging me into bed. (It doesn't take advantage of me either, except to give me awful, vivid, nutty, crazy nightmares that make me want to run and scream in the middle of the night, if only I could move. That is all.)

Am I fatter? I think I might be. I'm now logging my weight in with an extremely well known weigh loss chain computer online weight loss tracker, and my weight continues to hover in the 'fattest 'Tart's ever been region' although I may have gone down a bit!! This isn't going to help others searching for the f'n magical cure cause I am not prepared to talk about that yet.

Proven fact: Our (that would be bipolar) meds plump us bp's up. More of us to love.

Alright, well regardless of all that Seroquel is meant to make you tired at night, the usual appropriate time to take it, but sadly that can go right into day. No, my psych did not ever explain this to me. Maybe because I have a college degree and it was thought unnecessary. Maybe because he just don't care.

So the long winded point of all of this is, I woke up after 11 a.m. (!), its now 1:18 p.m. and I think I may be waking up.

Sometimes I wake up at 2 p.m. The day is pretty much shot.

Maybe if I had a job I'd try harder. Hunh. Considering the chump change I made my whole life with that job thing, I'll let the chumps keep playing that game. Not to mention I'm no longer wasting my time doing what someone else wants me to do to. Period.

Wasting it for myself, on the other hand, is now what it's all about.

Maybe I could go for more schooling, in whatever capacity. Hunh. That does in fact get my mind going. But you have to care. And bipolar meds are great for making you not give a dmn. Or just want to shoot yourself over the guilt of being a sloth. I'm just stating a fact. I'm not there right now.

Now, if I could just wake up earlier. And not be so damn sleepy that I either want to go back to bed again (except for those dmn nightmares!) or live as a comatose item in front of my computer screen waiting for wakefulness to occur. Only have to head back to bed and do it all over again. Arggh.

2 comments:

The Idiot Speaketh said...

I need to check my meds....my scales having been creeping up this year also......Hang in there!

I am thinking about trying one of those Stomach Stapling procedures but will do it myself here at home to save money....

How hard could it be?

I used to be a Nurse.....

I will let you know how it comes out....

'Tart said...

I have plenty of tummy to staple! Maybe we can staple it into little patterns, like 'Squishy Bear,' or 'Fatty's lil Valententine,' (you know, fat in the shape of a heart!).

Then, we can all wear bikinis, speedos OR even start a new clothing line to show off our 'staple stomachs, with a line of accessories (everyone loves accessories!).'

Eventually, the world will see that it's okay to have pretty flab and we'll start that worldwide trend. Maybe it'll start as a lil 'cult' of home-staplers but seeing as how A LOT (most) Americans are fat, well, I think we've got it made!

Fantastic idea!! :)