Saturday, June 27, 2009

Out sick.

I am not feeling well physically. I have an eye problem which I got drops for and my throat was afire this morning which chloroseptic helped. I have been taking it easy, but I guess I need to sleep today, which I will try to do.

I am really saddened by the Michael Jackson thing, as well as Farrah Fawcett deaths and I may elaborate further on future posts.

I hope all are well and I wish blessings in the blog world. I'll be back to post when I have more energy.

My husband is taking care of me, bless him. I'm sorry I haven't visited blogs in a while, I have been busy, before I got sick. I can tell you about that later. God bless, and have a good weekend.
Sincerely,
Tart

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I hope you feel better soon.

Wanda's Wings said...

Hope you are feeling better soon.

Mike Golch said...

I have startesd a new section of blogs that I highlite,you are one such blog.This being said i hope that you stop by and take the award that goes with this catagory! Hugs my friend.

Tracy said...

Awwww i am so sorry to hear that you are sick. I hope you feel better soon. I leave on my trip to Iowa Monday, and will return on the 8th. I look forward to getting together and talking on the phone when both our trips are over. Please know you are in my thoughts and prayers my friend. Hugs.

'Tart said...

Welcome, Sheri, to the blog. Thank you for your well wishes.

Thank you, Wanda, for your well wishes. It is good to see you here.

Thank you, Mike for your well wishes. I am honored to be on your Recovery roll and I left you a comment about that on your blog. I will look into the award when I feel better. Thank you, again.

Tracy, I will miss you while you are gone. I hope you have a wonderful trip and you are always in my thoughts and prayers too. Hugs to you, my friend.

Saturday was the worst day for this cold, but now it is hanging on longer than I would like. I am doing a lot of sleeping and putting movies into the 'ol VCR and then falling asleep to them! I am ready to get back to living, but I will baby this thing until it goes. Thank you again all for your well wishes!:):):) I'll be back reading your blogs soon.
Tart