Monday, November 24, 2008

I'm up; not out:)

It is 3:04 a.m. and I am up, after falling so blissfully asleep around 9 p.m. after being sooo tired.

I think this is because I am re-conditioning my body. I slept for only two hours the past few nights, woke up and then took a nap later. My body is confused and without a certain medication (Seroquel) that it has been used to, and needs time to adjust.

So, I am not worried. :)

****
My Mom sent me this GREAT link! You have just got to see it, it can't help to put a smile on your face. Plus, I believe it's the music of Michael Buble, my favorite. (Oops! No, it's Harry Connick, Jr., who sounds good, too:) Enjoy!!
http://maniacworld.com/dog-having-a-blast-in-the-snow.html

5 comments:

Tracy said...

I so no the feeling of what it is like getting off meds. I know it is difficult, but it seems you are handling it rather well! Glad you got some sleep last night. Big time hugs sent your way.

Hopefulsl said...

LOL :) That was so fun to watch!!!!! I loved it, thanks for sharing with us Tart :) Sorry to hear about the med thing :( But i really do pray & hope it will get better for you soon. Like now would be nice GIGGLES!
Gotta Go Now-(((((HUGS TO YOU))))))
Love,Stacy

papyrus said...

Hi Tart,

I stumbled across your blog post and wanted to say hello. My name is Iri Amirav and I am a co-founder at iMedix. iMedix is a website that helps hundreds of thousands of patients every month and we’ve recently decided to form a support group for Bipolar patients: http://www.imedix.com/Bipolar

I am looking for leaders who will be interested to start and manage this group with me and thought you might be a good person to speak with about finding patients in need. I would love to speak with you and tell you more about who we are and what we are trying to accomplish.

Please feel free to contact me by email or phone. In addition, you can find me on the iMedix website under the nickname irus.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Best,

Iri
iri@imedix.com
+972-54-577-3665

Tracy said...

Hi there tart, up early, and had time to look at the video! It made my day! lol great way to start it. My dog blitz that we had before lily girl, loved the snow, and would play in it like that dog.

Hopefulsl said...

WISHING YOU AND YOURS A WONDERFUL THANKSGIVING AND MANY GOOD DAYS TO COME!!!!! Happy holidays Tart, and thanks for being such a wonderful, sweet & caring friend :)
((((((TART))))))
Love,Stacy