Monday, May 11, 2009

Do you have anyone in your life that is bordering on being a critical individual? Someone in your inner circle that probably means well but feels like is causing you ill.

Yes, I'm saying I feel at the moment I feel like I have one of those. I think it may be a little jealousy over the fact that I refuse to take on the stress of a full-time job (hey, I can't) and their job is stressful.

Just a moment ago I ached for a cigarette. I haven't smoked in a couple of years. I feel a little better now, I guess I don't need it, but I have dreams about having one. That's kind of funny isn't it.

4 comments:

JC said...

oh dear! I'm glad you resisted the smoke. I keep saying how I'm not addicted, and yet I haven't stopped either for 3 years. It's not even that I smoke a lot! it's like maybe a couple a day? But still... geez. I sound like an addict in denial. Good for you for your "recovery" and I beg you not to relapse!!!!! :)

Raine said...

Having been unsuccessful at quitting smoking ( up to 6 months at a time) I have to congratulate on allowing the moment to pass. Its my personal opinion that they will come for the rest of your life

Tracy said...

I am so proud of you that you did not smoke! I am also sorry that someone is stressing you out enough to make you want to smoke! ((Tart))

'Tart said...

Thank you for your comments.

I think those moments of wanting to smoke will come the rest of my life too.

Yeah, and the person who stressed me out means well and the whole situation got better.:)