Friday, March 14, 2008

Survived Lithium Toxicity

Hi Guys,

I wanted to let everyone know that I just spent 4 days in the hospital with lithium toxicity. Thank you thank you THANK YOU good friends that were aware of it.

One of the worse things, besides IV’s and eXtreme boredom at the time is NOW how difficult it is to type. So, of course there’s lot’s to say, and even more lifetime changes : but oh so worth it, as it is my life.

More another time.
Love,The Tart

3 comments:

MYSTI said...

I am so happy you are home, and feeling better! You have been in my thoughts and prayers sweet Tart. Love ya lots my friend.
Hugs and blessings

MYSTI said...

Happy Easter my Sweet friend! I hope you are feeling much better. May Easter be a day full of love, joy and happiness for you and your family.

Jenalexa said...

I'm glad you survived... Lithium toxicity is just that, TOXIC. You are lucky to be alive. I've enjoyed reading a few of your recent posts. you're a great writer. hope your typing improves so you can keep on keeping on :) Anyway, get well soon!