Saturday, January 16, 2010

Supposed to do a NAMI In Our Own Voice Presentation on Tuesday.

Despite feeling sick, and despite being asked just days ago to present in front of our local NAMI board, we have agreed to speak and do our presentation on Tuesday, January 19th.

I need time to work on what I am going to say and to recover from this cold and whatever is bothering me so much and have just two days to do it.

I have been feeling cryey, the whole bit. I'm so glad we scheduled to teach a crochet class today at the drop-in center today because that gave me a chance to just crochet and be for an hour or so. Nevermind all the things that bother me about work in general today, I don't have time to worry about all that.

I feel like I should be excited and at least a little more happy about this, and I need that energy frankly to get into it and do a good job. Instead, I find myself sucking down orange juice, Nyquil and hoping I get some good juju flowing through me.

I wish others well, and sincerely hope for peacefulness and good things in your life.

4 comments:

Mike Golch said...

'Tart,I know in my heart that you will do a great job on the presentation.

Raine said...

I dont know what your weather is like but I know that I tend to get down before a storm and then feel better when it breaks. Maybe a change of weather?

Tracy said...

Tart I hope you feel better soon. I know you will do great on the presentation. You are so good with words. Just take it slow, and try and rest also. Hugs

'Tart said...

Dear All,
Thank you So Much for your comments. I am very hard on myself when I am sick And have something to accomplish and I so appreciate your care and comments.
Sincerely,
Tart