Saturday, February 5, 2011

Sometimes I feel like it doesn't matter what I do; it's going down the drain anyway ~ or at the very least, to describe it, I get full of negative thoughts and start going down that very awful winding path down.

I have come to understand through paying attention to an affirmation tape (CD) of mine that it is up to me to fill my mind with positive thoughts. It becomes a one foot in front of the other endeavor.

Then I start to feel that the little things I do DO matter.

And then I start to see or feel better or see positive results from that.

And that's a thought for the day that I think I'll leave at that.

2 comments:

Raine said...

I understand how hard it is to be positive at times. I'm impressed that you work so at it

Wanda's Wings said...

It's is the little things that help us feel better. I do understand the feeling of losing control.